Rebel Support that can Dispel debuffs and grant allies extra turns
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to gain 45% Turn Meter.
Damage: 4162 - 4600
Dispel all negative status effects from all allies. Each ally recovers 9% of their Max Health for each effect dispelled this way. Admiral Ackbar has a 25% chance to gain 40% Turn Meter.
Ackbar grants each ally the Tactical Genius effect. The first ally to use a Special ability while they have this effect gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 30% of their Max Health. Tactical Genius ends whenever any ally triggers this effect or at the end of Ackbar's next turn.
Rebel allies have +25 Speed and +10% Tenacity. In addition, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, they call a Rebel ally to Assist.
Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star