Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 10% Turn Meter, an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.
Damage: 6027 - 6661
|3||x4 x4||26||+10% Damage||1.344|
|4||x5 x5 x4||36||+15% Damage||1.520|
|5||x7 x7 x5||46||+5% Damage||1.578|
|6||x10 x9 x6||56||+2% Turn Meter gain||1.578|
|7||x16 x13 x9||66||+15% Damage||1.754|
|8||x5||76||+20% Damage and +3% Turn Meter Gain||1.987|
Deal Physical damage 10 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. These attacks can't be Countered.
Damage: 3670 - 4056
|3||x3 x3||28||+10% Damage||1.071|
|4||x4 x4 x3||38||Maximum Hits + 1||1.071|
|5||x5 x5 x4||48||+5% Damage||1.117|
|6||x8 x7 x5||58||Maximum Hits + 1||1.117|
|7||x12 x10 x7||68||+10% Damage||1.210|
|8||x5||78||Maximum Hits + 2 and Cooldown - 2||1.210|
Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.
|3||x3 x3||30||+2% Critical Chance||0.000|
|4||x3 x3 x3||40||+3% Tenacity||0.000|
|5||x5 x4 x3||50||+3% Critical Chance||0.000|
|6||x7 x6 x4||60||+5% Tenacity||0.000|
|7||x10 x9 x6||70||+5% Critical Chance||0.000|
|8||x5||80||The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter||0.000|
Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.
|3||x3 x3||32||+2% Turn Meter gain||0.000|
|4||x3 x3 x3||42||+3% Tenacity||0.000|
|5||x5 x4 x3||52||+3% Turn Meter gain||0.000|
|6||x7 x6 x4||62||+5% Tenacity||0.000|
|7||x10 x9 x6||72||+5% Turn Meter gain||0.000|
|8||x30 x13 x20||82||+10% Offense and the first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn||0.000|
Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star
Base ID: HOTHLEIA