Ewok Healer that specializes in Revives
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to gain 50% Turn Meter, grant other Ewok allies half that amount, and grant other allies 10% Turn Meter.
Damage: 3265 - 3607
All allies recover Health equal to 25% of Ewok Elder's Max Health and lose all negative status effects, with a 35% chance to revive defeated allies at 10% Health.
Revive a random defeated ally at 40% Health with a 55% chance for Ewok Elder to gain 45% Turn Meter.
Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star