Fearsome Attacker that applies AoE Damage Over Time, and crushes debuffed targets for extra turns
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. Jedi and Rebel targets cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack.
|3||x4 x4||26||+10% Ability Block Chance||0.000|
|4||x5 x4 x5||36||+5% Damage||0.000|
|5||x7 x5 x7||46||+10% Ability Block Chance||0.000|
|6||x10 x6 x9||56||+5% Damage||0.000|
|7||x16 x9 x13||66||+10% Damage||0.000|
|8||x5||76||+15% Damage and +15% Ability Block Chance||0.000|
Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Down and 3 Damage Over Time effects for 2 turns. This attack can't be Countered.
Damage: 3609 - 3987
|3||x3 x3||28||+5% Damage||0.912|
|4||x4 x3 x4||38||+10% Damage||0.988|
|5||x5 x4 x5||48||Inflicts an additional Damage Over Time effect||0.988|
|6||x8 x5 x7||58||+5% Damage||1.026|
|7||x12 x7 x10||68||+10% Damage||1.102|
|8||x5||78||Inflict Speed Down for 2 turns on hit||1.102|
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all debuffs on them. This attack deals 50% more damage for each effect dispelled and grants 100% Turn Meter on a finishing blow. This attack can't be Evaded.
Damage: 11088 - 12254
|3||x3 x3||30||+5% Damage||3.010|
|4||x4 x3 x4||40||+10% Bonus damage||3.010|
|5||x5 x4 x5||50||+5% Damage||3.135|
|6||x8 x5 x7||60||+5% Damage||3.260|
|7||x12 x7 x10||70||+5% Damage||3.386|
|8||x5||80||+10% Bonus Damage and this attack can't be Evaded||3.386|
Gain Merciless and take a bonus turn after this one. All enemies gain Merciless Target, which can't be evaded or resisted. When Darth Vader uses an ability, Merciless Target is removed from the target enemy and Darth Vader takes a bonus turn. If the target did not have Merciless Target, Merciless expires and Merciless Target is removed from all remaining enemies. Darth Vader can ignore taunt effects when targeting enemies with Merciless Target.
Merciless: +50% Offense, +25% Critical Chance, and +50% Critical Damage; immune to Fear, Stun, and Turn Meter manipulation and Darth Vader's bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects based on bonus turns or Turn Meter gain
Merciless Target: Darth Vader must target a unit with this or a taunt effect, can ignore Taunt to target this unit, and takes a bonus turn after using an ability while targeting this unit
|3||x3 x3||28||+5% Critical Chance||0.000|
|4||x4 x3 x4||38||+10% Critical Damage||0.000|
|5||x5 x4 x5||48||+15% Offense||0.000|
|6||x8 x5 x7||58||+10% Critical Chance||0.000|
|7||x12 x7 x10||68||+15% Critical Damage||0.000|
|8||x20 x16 x40||84||All enemies gain Merciless Target, which can't be evaded or resisted; when Darth Vader uses an ability, Merciless Target is removed from the target enemy and Darth Vader takes a bonus turn; if the target did not have Merciless Target, Merciless expires and Merciless Target is removed from all remaining enemies; Darth Vader can ignore taunt effects when targeting enemies with Merciless Target While Merciless, Darth Vader is immune to Fear, Stun, and Turn Meter manipulation, and his bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects based on bonus turns or Turn Meter gain||0.000|
Empire and Sith allies have +30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be Resisted. While Darth Vader is alive, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them.
|3||x2 x2||32||+5% Offense||0.000|
|4||x3 x2 x3||42||+3% Offense||0.000|
|5||x4 x3 x4||52||Add 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter on hit||0.000|
|6||x6 x4 x5||62||+2% Offense||0.000|
|7||x9 x5 x7||72||+3% Offense||0.000|
|8||x20 x10 x20||82||+25% Turn Meter Reduction Chance, +10% Turn Meter Reduction, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them while Darth Vader is alive||0.000|
At the start of each encounter Darth Vader gains 8 Speed until the end of the encounter for each of the following: Empire ally, Sith ally, Jedi enemy, Rebel enemy. Darth Vader is immune to Turn Meter reduction and recovers 5% Health whenever a Damage Over Time effect on an enemy expires. Whenever Darth Vader activates Merciless Massacre, dispel Stealth from all enemies.
|3||x3 x3||34||+1 Speed||0.000|
|4||x3 x3 x3||44||+1 Speed||0.000|
|5||x5 x3 x4||54||+1 Speed||0.000|
|6||x7 x4 x6||64||+1 Speed||0.000|
|7||x10 x6 x9||74||+1 Speed||0.000|
|8||x20 x13 x30||84||Darth Vader is immune to Turn Meter reduction and recovers 5% Health whenever a Damage Over Time effect on an enemy expires; whenever Darth Vader activates Merciless Massacre, dispel Stealth from all enemies||0.000|
Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star