High-damage attacker with stun, bonus attacks, and incredible counter-attacking.
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again. These attacks have a 25% chance to Stun for 1 turn and a 25% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. Debuff chances doubled against Jedi. This attack can't be Countered.
Damage: 3332 - 3682
|2||x3||16||+15% Ability Block Chance||1.337|
|3||x4 x4||26||+10% Multi-Attack Chance||1.337|
|4||x5 x4 x5||36||+5% Damage||1.404|
|5||x7 x5 x7||46||+10% Multi-Attack Chance||1.404|
|6||x10 x6 x9||56||+15% Stun Chance||1.404|
|7||x16 x9 x13||66||+10% Multi-Attack Chance||1.404|
|8||x5||76||+15% Damage and this attack can't be Countered||1.604|
Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to Shock and Stun them for 1 turn, and a 50% chance to Stun a random enemy. Debuff chances doubled against Jedi.
Damage: 4464 - 4932
|3||x3 x3||28||+15% Stun Chance||1.353|
|4||x4 x3 x4||38||+5% Damage||1.418|
|5||x5 x4 x5||48||+15% Secondary Stun Chance||1.418|
|6||x8 x5 x7||58||+5% Damage||1.482|
|7||x12 x7 x10||68||+10% Damage||1.611|
|8||x5||78||+15% Damage and a 50% chance to inflict Shock for 1 turn||1.805|
All allies gain 15% Evasion and gain Offense Up for 2 turns whenever they evade.
|3||x2 x2||30||Add Offense Up for 1 turn on Evade||0.000|
|4||x3 x2 x3||40||+1.5% Evasion||0.000|
|5||x4 x3 x4||50||+1.5% Evasion||0.000|
|6||x6 x4 x5||60||+4% Evasion||0.000|
|7||x9 x5 x7||70||+1.5% Evasion||0.000|
|8||x3||80||Offense Up Duration + 1||0.000|
Count Dooku has 100% Counter Chance. In addition, whenever he attacks outside of his turn, he deals 30% more damage, has a 25% chance to gain 45% Turn Meter, recovers 10% Protection, and gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn.
|2||x2||22||Add 25% chance to gain 25% Turn Meter whenever Count Dooku attacks outside of his turn||0.000|
|3||x3 x3||32||+5% Turn Meter Gain||0.000|
|4||x3 x3 x3||42||+5% Turn Meter Gain||0.000|
|5||x5 x3 x4||52||Add +15% Damage on Counter and Assist Attacks||0.000|
|6||x7 x4 x6||62||+5% Turn Meter Gain||0.000|
|7||x10 x6 x9||72||+5% Turn Meter Gain||0.000|
|8||x20 x13 x30||82||+15% Counter Damage, recover 10% Protection and gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn on counterattack||0.000|
Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star