Aggressive First Order Attacker with reliable Target Lock and rapid-fire Special ability
Deal Physical damage with a 45% chance to attack again. Each hit has a 55% chance to inflict Target Lock for 2 turns.
First Order TIE Fighter gains 16.5% Turn Meter whenever a Target Locked enemy is damaged by an attack.
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Target Lock: Strafe's cooldown is refreshed.
Stats are for a max tier, max level ship with a crew that has maxed abilities, gear, statmods, level, and stars