Level 8 (Basic)
Ability Material Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain 1 stack of Insight, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. If Moff Gideon has at least 4 stacks of Insight, he gains the Special ability Subversive Volley. Insight stacks last until the end of the encounter.

Subversive Volley: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. This Daze can't be resisted by enemies with the Leader tag. Moff Gideon loses all stacks of Insight and this ability is removed.
Damage: 15,858 ± 5%
Tier 2
lvl 14
+10% Damage
Credits
700
Ability Material Mk I
3

Tier 3
lvl 24
+5% Damage
Credits
1,400
Ability Material Mk I
4
Ability Material Mk II
4

Tier 4
lvl 34
+5% Damage
Credits
2,100
Ability Material Mk I
5
Ability Material Mk II
5
Ability Material Mk III
4

Tier 5
lvl 44
+10% Damage
Credits
4,100
Ability Material Mk I
7
Ability Material Mk II
7
Ability Material Mk III
5

Tier 6
lvl 54
+5% Damage
Credits
8,200
Ability Material Mk I
10
Ability Material Mk II
9
Ability Material Mk III
6

Tier 7
lvl 64
+5% Damage
Credits
24.7K
Ability Material Mk I
16
Ability Material Mk II
13
Ability Material Mk III
9

Tier 8
lvl 74
+10% Damage
Credits
43.8K
Ability Material Omega
5
Level 8 (Special) 4 turn cooldown
Ability Material Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred for the rest of the battle.
Damage: 20,593 ± 5%
Tier 2
lvl 16
+5% Damage
Credits
1,300
Ability Material Mk I
2

Tier 3
lvl 26
+5% Damage
Credits
2,500
Ability Material Mk I
3
Ability Material Mk II
3

Tier 4
lvl 36
+5% Damage
Credits
3,800
Ability Material Mk I
4
Ability Material Mk II
4
Ability Material Mk III
3

Tier 5
lvl 46
+5% Damage
Credits
7,500
Ability Material Mk I
5
Ability Material Mk II
5
Ability Material Mk III
4

Tier 6
lvl 56
+5% Damage
Credits
15.1K
Ability Material Mk I
8
Ability Material Mk II
7
Ability Material Mk III
5

Tier 7
lvl 66
+5% Damage
Credits
45.2K
Ability Material Mk I
12
Ability Material Mk II
10
Ability Material Mk III
7

Tier 8
lvl 76
+15% Damage
Credits
80.4K
Ability Material Omega
5
Level 8 (Special) 6 turn cooldown
Ability Material Zeta
Call all Imperial Trooper allies to assist, dealing 30% less damage. All units lose 100% Turn Meter, which can't be resisted. Allies gain 25% Turn Meter. Tank allies Taunt for 2 turns, Attacker allies gain 50% Offense for 2 turns, and Support allies gain 100% Protection Up.
Tier 2
lvl 16
-10% Damage penalty
Credits
1,300
Ability Material Mk I
2

Tier 3
lvl 26
-10% Damage penalty
Credits
2,500
Ability Material Mk I
3
Ability Material Mk II
3

Tier 4
lvl 36
-10% Damage penalty
Credits
3,800
Ability Material Mk I
4
Ability Material Mk II
4
Ability Material Mk III
3

Tier 5
lvl 46
-10% Damage penalty
Credits
7,500
Ability Material Mk I
5
Ability Material Mk II
5
Ability Material Mk III
4

Tier 6
lvl 56
-10% Damage penalty
Credits
15.1K
Ability Material Mk I
8
Ability Material Mk II
7
Ability Material Mk III
5

Tier 7
lvl 66
Allies gain 25% Turn Meter
Credits
45.2K
Ability Material Mk I
12
Ability Material Mk II
10
Ability Material Mk III
7

Tier 8
lvl 76
Tank allies Taunt for 2 turns, Attacker allies gain 50% Offense for 2 turns, and Support allies gain 100% Protection Up
Credits
145K
Ability Material Mk III
40
Ability Material Omega
16
Ability Material Zeta
20
Level 8 (Leader)
Ability Material Zeta
Dark Side allies have +30% Max Health and Max Protection, and Imperial Trooper allies have +15% Offense.

At the start of battle, if all allies are Imperial Troopers and Moff Gideon has exactly one Tank ally, two Attacker allies, and one additional Support ally, excluding summoned allies (in 3v3 Galactic Challenges or Grand Arenas, if all allies are Imperial Troopers and Moff Gideon has any combination where the team includes no more than one Tank, two Attackers, and/or an additional Support ally the conditions of this ability will be met):

- Whenever an enemy with the Leader tag uses an ability, Imperial Trooper allies gain 10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter
- Whenever an enemy with the Leader tag takes a turn, Moff Gideon gains 1 stack of Insight
- Imperial Trooper allies have an additional +25% Offense and revive with 50% Health and Protection the first time they are defeated each encounter
Tier 2
lvl 22
+10% Max Health
Credits
800
Ability Material Mk I
2

Tier 3
lvl 32
+10% Max Protection
Credits
1,600
Ability Material Mk I
2
Ability Material Mk II
2

Tier 4
lvl 42
+5% Offense
Credits
2,400
Ability Material Mk I
3
Ability Material Mk II
3
Ability Material Mk III
2

Tier 5
lvl 52
+10% Max Health
Credits
4,800
Ability Material Mk I
4
Ability Material Mk II
4
Ability Material Mk III
3

Tier 6
lvl 62
+10% Max Protection
Credits
9,600
Ability Material Mk I
6
Ability Material Mk II
5
Ability Material Mk III
4

Tier 7
lvl 72
+5% Offense
Credits
28.8K
Ability Material Mk I
9
Ability Material Mk II
7
Ability Material Mk III
5

Tier 8
lvl 82
At the start of battle, if all allies are Imperial Troopers and Moff Gideon has exactly one Tank ally, two Attacker allies, and one additional Support ally, excluding summoned allies (in 3v3 Galactic Challenges or Grand Arenas, if all allies are Imperial Troopers and Moff Gideon has any combination where the team includes no more than one Tank, two Attackers, and/or an additional Support ally the conditions of this ability will be met): Whenever an enemy with the Leader tag uses an ability, Imperial Trooper allies gain 10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter; whenever an enemy with the Leader tag takes a turn, Moff Gideon gains 1 stack of Insight; Imperial Trooper allies have an additional +25% Offense and revive with 50% Health and Protection the first time they are defeated each encounter
Credits
105K
Ability Material Mk III
20
Ability Material Omega
10
Ability Material Zeta
20
Level 8 (Unique)
Ability Material Omega
At the start of Moff Gideon's first turn of each encounter, he inflicts Demoralized on all enemies (excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends) until they are defeated, Moff Gideon is defeated, or the end of the encounter. Demoralized can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.

Demoralized: -50% Offense, -25% Critical Chance, -25% Critical Damage; this does not stack with other debuffs
Tier 2
lvl 18
Demoralized: -5% Offense
Credits
900
Ability Material Mk I
2

Tier 3
lvl 28
Demoralized: -5% Offense, -5% Critical Damage
Credits
1,800
Ability Material Mk I
3
Ability Material Mk II
3

Tier 4
lvl 38
Demoralized: -5% Offense, -5% Critical Chance
Credits
2,700
Ability Material Mk I
3
Ability Material Mk II
3
Ability Material Mk III
3

Tier 5
lvl 48
Demoralized: -5% Offense, -5% Critical Damage
Credits
5,500
Ability Material Mk I
5
Ability Material Mk II
4
Ability Material Mk III
3

Tier 6
lvl 58
Demoralized: -5% Offense, -5% Critical Chance, -5% Critical Damage
Credits
11K
Ability Material Mk I
7
Ability Material Mk II
6
Ability Material Mk III
4

Tier 7
lvl 68
Demoralized: -10% Offense, -5% Critical Chance
Credits
32.9K
Ability Material Mk I
10
Ability Material Mk II
9
Ability Material Mk III
6

Tier 8
lvl 78
Demoralized: -10% Offense, -5% Critical Chance, -5% Critical Damage
Credits
80.4K
Ability Material Omega
5

Hidden Abilities

At the start of Moff Gideon's first turn of each encounter, he inflicts Demoralized on all enemies (excludes raid bosses) until they are defeated, Moff Gideon is defeated, or the end of the encounter. Demoralized can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.

Demoralized: -5% Offense, -5% Critical Chance, -5% Critical Damage; this does not stack with other debuffs

Description

Empire Leader that can lead a fireteam into battle and punish enemies with the Leader tag
Power
35,001
Base Attributes
Strength (STR)
1,718
Agility (AGI)
1,735
Tactics (TAC)
2,794
Strength Growth
18.1
Agility Growth
18
Tactics Growth
23.8
Mastery
60
General
Health
52,134
Protection
45,451
Speed
198
Critical Damage
150%
Potency
87%
Tenacity
55%
Health Steal
15%
Defense Penetration
0%
Physical Offense
Damage
7,040
Critical Chance
52.5%
Armor Penetration
113
Accuracy
18%
Physical Survivability
Armor
51.1%
Dodge Rating
2%
Critical Avoidance
18%
Special Offense
Damage
7,598
Critical Chance
10%
Resistance Penetration
10
Accuracy
18%
Special Survivability
Resistance
41.9%
Deflection Rating
2%
Critical Avoidance
18%

First Seen

Dec 3, 2020

Mastery Stat Changes

Increases Accuracy, Critical Avoidance, and Damage.

Base ID

MOFFGIDEONS1

Shards to Activate

50 Shards