This page shows the most popular Zetas that you do not yet have in your collection! It is sorted by % of applied zetas to units at a G12+ level. Note that the zeta "Galactic Legend" is omitted as multiple units share it.
Your Zetas 166 - Missing Zetas 90
Mon Mothma and Rebel Fighter allies have a 100% chance to assist each other whenever they use an ability during their turn, dealing 90% less damage (limit once per turn per ally); if that ability dealt no damage, the damage penalty is reduced to 45% less damage and that ally dispels all debuffs on the healthiest Rebel ally
Mon Mothma can't be targeted and is immune to taunt effects
Additionally, while Resistance Hero Finn is Inspired, when an ally is prevented from using an ability during their turn, they recover 40% Health and Protection and gain 40% Turn Meter
If an enemy critically hits an Inspired ally, all buffs are dispelled from that enemy at the end of the turn
All Rogue One allies gain Spark of Rebellion for 3 turns, which can't be copied
While Admiral Raddus is alive, Jyn Erso can't be defeated
Whenever an enemy takes damage, Scoundrel allies gain 2% Turn Meter
If Kyle Katarn has Jedi Knight, instead inflict Force Influence to all enemies for 2 turns
Inflict Captive on the target enemy (excluding Galactic Legends), which can't be copied, dispelled, evaded, prevented, or resisted, until the start of Hondo's second turn, enemies gain 25 buffs, or Hondo is defeated, and remove it from all other enemies; whenever Captive expires, Hondo gains 10 stacks of Ransom
Whenever a Prepared ally scores a critical hit, all Prepared allies gain 2% Turn Meter
When another ally is Revived while Old Daka is active, Old Daka gains +10% Max Health (stacking) until the end of the encounter
Grant target other ally a bonus turn
If Emperor Palpatine is the leader, he also gains 1.25% Turn Meter for each debuff inflicted by this ability
+8% Protection recovery when a Mandalorian ally attacks out of turn
When an ally loses Overconfident, Fennec gains 20% Turn Meter
Recover 100% Protection on a finishing blow
At the start of battle, if all allies are non-Separatist Droids, this attack has a 60% chance to inflict Target Lock for 2 turns; remove 10% Turn Meter for each instance of damage (max 30%); allies gain 10% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter each time this ability is used
Cooldown - 1, the target can't Evade and has -50% Armor against this attack
This ability deals double damage to Shocked enemies and Jedi
Gains 5% Turn Meter whenever a Rebel ally uses Basic attack.
Boushh will assist (limit once per turn) whenever another Hutt Cartel ally uses an ability during their turn and target enemy has Deadly Bluff; If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, enemies with Deadly Bluff can't attack out of turn
When this Taunt expires, Old Ben gains Taunt for 1 turn
When another light side Scoundrel ally is defeated, Revive that ally at 60% Health, if Chewbacca is Prepared. Then, Chewbacca is no longer Prepared.
Whenever Han uses his Basic attack he gains +10% Max Health (stacking) for 3 turns
While Visas Marr has no debuffs, she has a 60% chance to Assist when another ally attacks Sith enemies once per turn.