Note! The ability mechanic pages are considered BETA. There will be issues with display and representing all the information. If you find anything that may be an issue, contact me on Reddit (/u/czarbss).
First Order Officer
Physical damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. If any Turn Meter is removed this way, each ally gains 10% Turn Meter.